Me In The Bath working on new growing album

Hi there,

[update : you can now Flattr this blog entry. There's also other ways to donate to its author.]

This is Nico aka Shangri-l typing.

You know, I'm the only member from Me In The Bath.

I'm now working on a new, growing album. It will not, according to this site's ruleset, be featured untill it is finished ; but I can nevertheless tell you a bit about it.

It's cc by-nc-sa 2.0 fr licensed, so you can copy it legally for your friends (great, ain't it ? )

The deal is :

Each new song is posted on Dogmazic.net as soon as it gets recorded. Ogg, then a few hours/days later, mp3.

Once the album is finished, it will be featured on this site and available in flac lossless.

There's already one song available on Dogmazic : Album : The Bath In Me by Me In The Bath on Dogmazic

No artwork available for now.

I'm now working on another song - that is to say, long walks singing it in my head - and I plan to enter the (home)studio Real Soon Now ; since I do sleep in my home studio (or, in other words, I record in my room) I'm already inside it to be true ; but I haven't recorded anything for now.

So take a look at the previous Dogmazic link from time to time to get new songs as they get recorded. You can also follow either Slcnc Music or me on Twitter, but this is not sure that updates will be posted there.

Have a nice week-end in the meanwhile,

[update (duplicated) : you can now Flattr this blog entry. There's also other ways to donate to its author.]

Nico aka Shangri-l from Me In The Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment